Oriental Two-Handed Swords
- China, an executioner’s sword. Hilt and Scabbard covered with black leather. All of the mountings are of iron in namban style, partly gilded. Lentght overall 4 feet.
- China, all iron. Handle wound with silk cord. Length 5 feet 1 inch.
- China, handle wound with blue cord. Length 32 inches.
- Assam, brass mounted. Length 4 feet 0.25 inch.
- Assam, length 3 feet 3.75 inches
- Assam, length 2 feet 8.25 inches
- Central India, brass mounted. Lenght, blade 2 feet 0.625 inches; overall, 4 feet 10 inches.